Saturday, March 1, 2008

About me- and why this is the year of Steve

So why did I take to starting a blog. There are a number of reasons, but more importantly, there are a number of facts:

Fact 1: It is the year of Steve. While the revolution will not be televised, it will be blogged.

Fact 2: Today was a good day to start blogging, as it is the beginning of a new month. Also all my friends were either hammered by 4:00 in the afternoon, or sick, so I had nothing to do tonight.

Fact 3: I am awesome (and modest.)

Fact 4: Random readership will increase, but no will go back to read the original. So I can say anything I want here.

Basically, this blog is about anything I want, but mostly involves Music, Sex, Sports, Karaoke, Drinking, Gambling, and everything that goes with it. So welcome to my blog'o'sphere.

No comments: