Saturday, May 10, 2008

Topic for Discussion: Comeback songs

Surprise surprise, but when we were drinking, Ed + I were discussing comeback songs, such as:

Oh What a Night -early to mid 1990's
Don't Stop Believing - late 1990's
Rick Rolling a.k.a. Never gonna give you up -2007 and on and on...

What's next?

I thought maybe "Too Legit to Quit" or "poison"

What's you're opinion?

Please comment and let me know. In two years we can look back on this and either brag or mae fun of the commentor.

Closest to the next come-back wins a five spot from me. Maybe it will buy a gallon of gas/diesel fuel by then.

Thanks f0r listening

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 Legit 2 Quit will never be a comeback song. It is a cult classic, and will never die amongst those people who harbor a secret love for it, but won't make it into the hearts of everyone else.

I think another song ripe for a comeback is Rumpshaker. Also with that new song by the Ting Tings, sampling "Baby Hold On to Me" at the beginning, I also predict Eddie Money.